Things that make us different!
- We are a smaller company so you are not just a number. At any point in time you can reach out to multiple people who know who you are (if we are working together) and will know about your file!
- We specialize in Green Valley Ranch! I know the difference between the North side of Green Valley Ranch and the South Side. If you are searching for a condo, I know all the info about each condo or town home complex in the area having done multiple transactions in each one.
- In specializing in an area we can know thinks like hidden fees that come along with purchasing a house. For example on the North side of Green Valley Ranch there is a half a percent HOA transfer fee. Most agents don’t know that exists. The fact that we know about it means we can usually negotiate and get the other side to pay for the transfer fee.
- Family owned: My wife and I own the company and I also have my father licensed to help with every aspect of a transaction. When working with us you become part of the family!
- Who we work with is important as well! From lenders, to home inspectors we work with the top 1% in the industry and usually we work with the people that are the heads of those companies! So if you are going to get a loan you are not working with a loan officer that got licensed 6 months ago. You are working with the loan office that is the head of the Colorado division of New American Funding! This ensures that we are always working with the best of the best making your experience better.
- Availability: we are available 7 days a week to answer questions, or for showings. We also make ourselves available via text, email, Facebook messenger or phone depending on what form of communication you are most comfortable with.
- No pressure, I do not make people sign a long term agreement when we meet. I like to give as much info as possible so you and other decision makers in your family can determine if we are the best fit to help you buy or sell a home.
- Risk Free, you can fire us at any time as long as we are not under contract on a property! This allows you to get out of you listing or buyers agreement if you feel like we are not a good fit or if you feel like your life circumstances have changed. This to me is very important as I do not want anyone to feel like they are stuck with working with us or forced to sell their house if their life situation changes. This takes all the stress off of the client.